Recruiting Now for Winter 2019/20!
Located in the hub of the village, we are less than 500m from the ski field and set amongst the best restaurants and bars. We welcome guests from all parts of the globe, but predominantly our guests come from Oceania, Asia, Europe and North America.
We are currently looking to expand our team with year-round and seasonal opportunities available:
M Group Hotel Supervisor
- Supervise Hotel staff.
- Monitor guests’ arrivals and departures and greet and welcome guests.
- Respond to and follow up on reservations and guest services enquiries.
- Ensure reservations, airport transfers and guest services requests are accurately booked and delivered to a high standard.
- Liaise with the Hotel staff to ensure reservations and guest services payments are confirmed and received.
- Assist with the service delivery of the Hotel breakfast for guests.
- Assist the Owner when required.
- Business Level English or higher.
- Business Level Japanese or higher.
- Desireable: Prior experience in travel / hospitality industry.
- Accommodation provided in the heart of Hirafu.
- Seasonal and year-round option available to the right candidate.
- Staff meals and subsidised accommodation also available.
If you are interested in applying for the position of M Group Hotel Supervisor, please contact [email protected].
Candidates must possess a Japanese passport or valid work/working holiday visa.
Seasonal Employment Opportunities
M Group Front Desk Staff
- Language skills: Business Level English or higher
- Work hours: Part time / Full time
- Remuneration: Above average hourly wage, staff meal provided on shift, subsidised staff accommodation in the heart of Hirafu
- Highly desireable: Bilingual Japanese / English, valid Japanese or International Driving Permit
Candidates for all positions must possess a Japanese passport or valid work/working holiday visa.
If you interested in any of our seasonal employment opportunities, please contact [email protected].