Niseko United is made up of four individual resort areas, all on one mountain: Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village and Annupuri.
All Mountain Pass
To freely ski between all four resorts, we recommend that you purchase the Niseko United All Mountain Pass. Providing complimentary use of the in-resort and inter-village Niseko United Shuttle bus, the All Mountain Pass gives convenient and unparalleled access to all 75 runs, all 38 lifts and the full 2,600 acres of backcountry skiing that Niseko has to offer!
Grand Hirafu Lift Pass
For those who want the time and freedom to fully explore Hirafu and Hanazono’s extensive and varied ski runs, or are having their first experiences with snow, the Grand Hirafu Lift Pass is an excellent choice. Grand Hirafu and Hanazono combine the most accessible courses and facilities with a wide range of terrain, encompassing many of the most sought-after lines on the mountain.
Along with Annupuri and Niseko Village, there are a number of excellent ski resorts located in and around the Niseko area; including the renowned Kiroro, Moiwa, and Rusutsu. If you would like to visit any of these areas during your stay, please let our team know and we will happily assist with organising transport.
- The main lifts in Grand Hirafu open at 8:30 am and close at 8:30 pm.
- Special rates for children under 15 years old.
- Children under the age of 6 ski for free, but they still require a lift pass.
- A 1,000 yen deposit for all lift pass key-cards is required, but can be refunded at the end of your stay.
- Your deposit is refunded by inserting the key-card into the refund machines located at the base of each main lift station.