Niseko has rapidly become the gourmet food capital of Hokkaido, and Momiji-Zaka—or Momiji Street—is undoubtedly at the very centre of it all. Located directly on your doorstep, experience the culinary delights of Momiji Street with M Group.
Our Hotel and Lodge open directly out onto ‘Momiji Street’ where some of the most renowned Niseko restaurants and bars are located!
Momiji Street dining choices include:
- The Barn - Bistro and Bar (Japanese / Classical French Fusion)
- Barunba - Indonesian Drinks and Cuisine
- Ezo Seafoods - Fresh Seafood and Oyster Bar
- Kougetsu - Sashimi and Hotpot
- Nabe Nabe - Hotpot and Sukiyaki
- Niseko Soan - Ghengis Khan (Jingisukan) meat and vegetable buffet
- Tuk Tuk - Thai Drinks and Cuisine
- Yakitori Yosaku - Yakitori and Izakaya
- Yukitei - Gosetsu Udon and Tempura
- Half Note Bar - Live jazz performances
Booking Services with M Hotel & M Lodge
To ensure that your stay in Niseko is comfortable and hassle-free, we recommend that you pre-book all transfers and services—especially if you will be travelling during peak periods, or would like to make specific travel requests.
The perfect place for your adventures to begin
Take advantage of our unparalleled location and spend more time enjoying Japan’s eclectic cuisine, warm culture, and famed powder snow.