M Hotel, M Lodge & Heritage Guest Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully our Booking Terms and Conditions. The M Group Niseko accepts reservations for its accommodation under the following conditions. Bookings for any Third Party services are subject to the service provider’s Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions please contact us before confirming a booking.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
For reservations made more than 60 days prior to arrival:
- A 20% deposit must be made to confirm your reservation (for reservations totalling less than 50,000 Yen full payment is required to confirm a reservation).
- Your reservation can be held in the absence of payment until the due date for the deposit payment stated in your booking invoice.
- If the deposit payment is not received by the due date shown in your booking invoice, your reservation will lapse and room(s) will be made available to book by others.
- Upon receipt of the correct deposit payment the reservation may be considered confirmed until the due date of the final payment. Final payment is due 60 days before arrival, please take note of the final payment due date stated in your booking invoice.
- If final payment is not received by the due date, The M Group reserves the right to cancel the reservation and make room(s) available to book by others with no refund of deposit.
For reservations made within 60 days of arrival:
- Full payment must be made to confirm your reservation.
- Your reservation can be held in the absence of payment until the due date for the payment stated in your booking invoice.
- If the full payment is not received by the due date stated in your booking invoice, your reservation will lapse and room(s) will be made available to book by others.
- Payment can be made by credit card using Paypal, a secure system for making payments.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer to the account details provided on request. All bank charges must be covered by you when transferring funds to us.
- All payments are non refundable in the event of cancellation by the guest.
CANCELLATION BY THE M GROUP
- In all cases, The M Group reserves the right to cancel the reservation. This is extremely unlikely, and may be a result of circumstances such as acts of nature that we are unable to control, but in the case of such an event the booking will be fully refunded, and upon rendering the same, all liability of The M Group and/or its Agents in respect thereof shall cease.
AMENDMENTS BY THE GUEST
- Amendments must be made in writing via email to [email protected]. Amendments are tentative until you receive written communication from The M Group to confirm the amendment.
- All amendments will be subject to availability, and in the case that the number of accommodation nights is reduced or the number of guests is increased to exceed the room capacity causing a necessary change of room, the above cancellation policy will apply, unless The M Group indicates otherwise in a written communication.
- A request to change dates will be considered a cancellation and re-booking, and subject to the above cancellation policy, unless The M Group indicates otherwise in a written communication.
- A request to change room type will be considered a cancellation and re-booking, and subject to the above cancellation policy, unless The M Group indicates otherwise in a written communication.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Check-in time is from 3:00pm.
- Upon check-in we require a copy of guest credit card details to be taken for security/bond purposes.
- Check-out time is 10:00am. All luggage and personal items must be removed from the room(s) at time of check-out.
- Late check-out charge of 10,000 JPY is applicable to stay until 12:00 noon. Requests for late check-outs must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance.
PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS
- The guest of any of The M Group’s accommodations accepts responsibility and will incur all costs for repair or replacement of any damage incurred outside of normal wear and tear to any facet of The M Group’s properties, or any missing amenity, by the guest or anybody in the guest’s party or duty of care.
- In the event where property or amenity has been damaged or lost the guest will pay The M Group in full for any damage caused and replacement costs.
- The charge for a lost key or key card is 10,000 Yen.
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS POLICIES
- The M Group maintains a strict NO SMOKING POLICY within its buildings.
- The M Group reserve the right to evict from the building/hotel any person or party not adhering to this policy, and without a refund for any days remaining. An additional fee of 100,000 Yen will be charged for housekeeping as well as potential compensatory charges for later arriving guests adversely affected in any way.
- The M Group maintains a strict NO PETS POLICY within its buildings. Under no circumstances will pets be permitted to stay.
- All guests must behave in a manner that is appropriate for the situation, including not disturbing the stay of other guests, and showing reasonable respect to member of the M Group service team.
- The M Group reserves the right to decline or accept any person as a member of any party at any time.
M GROUP RESPONSIBILITY
- The M Group shall not under any circumstances be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity that may be caused to a person or property, however caused, this also applies to any tour under its management, sponsorship, procurement or otherwise, notwithstanding the The M Group’s principal may be a foreign company, corporation or person.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that they are in possession of the required travel documentation and that they are in compliance with current Government and transportation rules and regulations.
- Should The M Group book external services on the guest’s behalf, these services will be subject to the external service providers’ booking Terms and Conditions and remain the responsibility of the client. A list of booking Terms and Conditions for each service provider will be supplied upon request to guests.
- The M Group accepts no responsibility for guest transportation to and from Niseko. No refunds of accommodation or any other related services will be given if the guests are unable to arrive on the day of predetermined booking including travel being impaired by weather conditions. The M Group and/or its Agents will not be responsible for providing additional accommodation in the event that guests are prevented from leaving Niseko-Hirafu due to unforeseen circumstances including weather. In the event that The M Group can and do provide accommodation, regular rates will apply.
- The M Group cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for snow conditions. No booking can be cancelled, altered or amended on the basis of weather conditions.
- The M Group strongly advises all guests to comprehensively insure themselves against: medical expenses, personal accident, loss of deposit and cancellation fees, and luggage/personal belongings against damage, loss, theft etc.
- Desired bed configuration (twin, double or if applicable futon bedding) must be advised at time of booking.
- All beds will have fresh linen and towels at the commencement of each booking.
- Rooms will be serviced every 3 days.